House and Land Package Locations
The process of building a new home can be daunting as it can involve complicated contracts and complex processes. You have to deal with the tiresome affair of looking for the right location, house plan, builder, financier, and all within your budget.
A house and land package through a building broker is one of the most cost effective ways if you are considering buying your dream home in Madora Bay, especially if you are a first-time home buyer. It takes the guesswork out of the stressful process of home construction, saving you a lot of time and money in the end.
Better Way 2 Build has carefully curated a selection of house and land packages to give you the best option in terms of home, land and orientation. All packages include the home and the land making it easy for buyers to find that perfect property within their budget.
Available House and Land in Madora Bay
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Why opt for a house and land package?
- Packages are generally more cost-effective and affordable, and being new saves you on ongoing maintenance.
- When complete your house is turnkey – ready for you to move straight in.
- Simplicity in dealing with fewer contractors and suppliers.
- All costs are determined upfront. This transparency ensures you know exactly what to budget for.
- Packages allow you to select the best house design to make the most of the block size and orientation.
- A wide variety of land sizes, home sizes & designs as well as locations are available, giving you options to choose one that suits your lifestyle, needs and budget.
- It’s time-saving in that design, colour and fittings are already done beforehand by developers, as well as soil tests, budgetary concerns and more.
- Home and land packages are often suited for families as they can be found in estates, close to modern amenities like schools, shopping areas etc.
Our home and land packages in Madora Bay, WA
Madora Bay is a desirable destination to live. This beautiful seaside suburb situated on the coast of Mandurah is home to 4000 residents from all walks of life.
The suburb is well-known for its idyllic sandy beaches, excellent fishing spots and serene views over the ocean. There are plenty of amenities and facilities within the town, from restaurants and cafes to shops and a pharmacy. Madora bay is located only 20 minutes' drive away from the larger city of Mandurah.
The local community is known for its friendly atmosphere and tight knit neighbourhood culture. There are lots of activities to enjoy such as swimming, beach sports, dolphin watching tours and more.
We have a carefully selected panel of builders, which we have chosen based on their individual strengths and track record of delivering quality home and land packages across the Madora Bay area. Get in touch here.